Mass Time Reservations
Masses are being celebrated in the gym. Because health and safety is necessary, there are 130 seats available for each Mass. We ask that you make a reservation on line so that we can maintain social distancing. The ushers will not ask for proof when you enter. When you make your reservation, you can see how many places are still available for each Mass. This could determine the Mass of your choice. We all want to return to normal. For now, this is the new normal.
Only call the office to reserve a seat, if you DO NOT have internet access. If you know someone without internet access, please coordinate with them to make a reservation for them. Please help the limited office staff during these trying times.
The following is a list of things that will be the norm until the pandemic is over.
- Masses are in the gym
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to Mass
- No entry after Mass begins
- Keep a 6 ft separation in the line to enter and leave the gym.
- Do not congregate near the doors before or after Mass.
HEALTH and SAFETY
- Stay home if you are sick
- Everyone over 4 years old must wear a mask
- Hands will be sanitized upon entry
- All seats are sanitized in advance of each Mass
SEATING (see picture at top of page)
- Seats for weekend Masses are limited and must be reserved via our website
- Seats are spaced 6 ft apart
- Seats are arranged in rows of singles and doubles
- Singles should take a single seat.
- Seats are not assigned
- Only people from the same household can share a double seat
- If your household group is an odd number, please have 1 member sit in a single seat
- No seats should be moved, except by the ushers to accommodate wheelchairs
- Mass will be shorter.
- Everyone will remain seated during the entire Mass
- There will be no choir or singing to lessen airborne particles
- Communion will be brought to you at your seat. Remain seated for receiving Communion
- Communion on the hand (one hand held open above the other)
- All parishioners will leave by rows, under the direction of the ushers
- Collection baskets are at the exit.